Sunday, October 28, 2012

Seymour Simon

Photograph of Seymour Simon from website below.

http://www.seymoursimon.com/


Seymour Simon is super smart and super cool!  He wrote Super Storms, See in 3D Wild Weather, See in 3D Planets, and many more books in our classroom library.  He has his own website with a blog--just like us.  Check it out.  You can watch videos, look up words in the science dictionary, find out what books he has out right now, and read posts/write comments on his blog.  What do you like about Seymour Simon's writing?

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear class, I love his books. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear class,
    I like his book Super Storms.
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like his 3D stories and his animal stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thoght that super storms was good dont you.
    Trey








    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned all abuat storms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think his 3D books are cool .
    Trey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you wrote 3D books.But I like your regueler books to.

    .

    ReplyDelete