Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bob Is a Unicorn

Aren't these little guys so cute?  They are sculpted out of clay.  These are the characters in Miss Michelle's newest book Bob Is a Unicorn.

Michelle Nelson-Schmidt is the author of our favorite how-to book, Pop Pooch Portraits to Paint, and the beloved Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster.

I sculpted some of my favorite characters out of clay too--they are in my pencil holder on my desk.  I like to play with them to act out the book they're in.  It's fun.  I think you should try it too!  What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. I like the characters. Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not made a model.Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is cule that it tuk hurd worck she is cule
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor you got to see this work.This is very good work.Do you think so?
    By Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a wonderful idea! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so cute! kate





















    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the little people very much.
    From,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you sculped the animals out of your mind.


    From,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The animals made out of clay are really creative that it is cool. Charlie Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how cute they are
    from,
    Casey lynn clark

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like clay animals I have a fraivrit it's a puppy. Case you can add so much detal and you can paint them to. Do you like clay animals do you have a faivrit. Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you took lots of time. I like the chikin the best. You are good at making clay art.You cond win aword for sosh good art.
    love,
    sophia

    ReplyDelete