Sunday, September 7, 2014

Holly Keller

 More Holly Keller Books


This week the second graders in our school read Holly Keller's book Help!  A Story of Friendship. This book is blue on our rainbow of books because it is a fiction picture book. But Holly Keller has worked on books from other colors, too!


Here are some more Holly Keller books you might like to read.

Blue:  Pearl's New Skates by Holly Keller
Red:  Why I Cough, Sneeze, Shiver, Hiccup, & Yawn by Melvin Berger; illustrated by Holly Keller
Yellow:  Snow Is Falling by Franklyn M. Branley; illustrated by Holly Keller

Listen to Ms. Jones read Pearl's New Skates and tell me what you think in the comments!

19 comments:

  1. In this book Pearl was getting very frustrated. Pearl needs to practice ice skating with her Uncle Jack. This book is really good for kids to read. I think your kids should read it too!
    Mrs. Tango's class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this book. It should win an award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that she kept trying wen unkkl jake push hr she iskaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the book and it should be a famous book that wines an award. Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book because it teches you that you can not get it on the first try. Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that she skated at the end. Victor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is good for kids. The book is good for kids in pre k. Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly gave up. One day her pop pop came over and gave her a push. And she did it! Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the book the first time she tried to skat she fell she was frustrated
    She tried to read her library book. Finally her uncle jack helped her to skate. It was a really good book to read. Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the book because peal leder how to shak. Caleigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the pat 'er wen that she got her new skates :joe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this book becase this is how Iernd how to ice skate. Declan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the book is good my farite part is wen she gos and ice skates.Maya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear mrs. Kramer, I really liked the book! In the beginning of the story, it was pearl's birthday and she got ice skates. I wish I had ice skates. Thank you, Aidan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete