Sunday, November 2, 2014

Amazing Animals: Penguins

Penguins are some amazing animals. Many live in Antarctica, a frozen land of sparkling ice. Penguins have some amazing adaptations that help them live in such a cold place. Watch this video to learn about these amazing animals and then pick up one of the books on my penguin rainbow to learn more.


Red:  Penguins by Gail Gibbons
Red:  The Life Cycle of an Emperor Penguin by Bobbie Kalman

Read Now!
Yellow:  Penguins See How They Grow by DK Publishing 

Green:  Antarctic Antics:  A Book of Penguin Poems by Judy Sierra
Blue:  Tacky the Penguin by Helen Lester
Purple:  Eve of the Emperor Penguin by Mary Pope Osborne

22 comments:

  1. I think these books are cool because they teach us about penguins.
    caleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these books because thau are so amazing. Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the penguins book a loot because you lrie a loot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Penguins See How They Grow! It was cool. First, the penguin hatched. Then the penguin grew and grew and grew then it was a year old. It kept growing and became two-and-a-half years old! Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that babby panguins are going to be warm in their cote becuase they have fure and ther cots are changing to bright yellowish orang and they are all growened up. Ashley raps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the video very much! my favorite part was when the penguin said ''I like being little''! ella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this video because I like penguins. Decclan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this because I really like penguins. Grady

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the video about the baby chick. Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the video i like the video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this book because emperor penguins are cool! David

    ReplyDelete